The series of live sessions is brought to you by The International Association of Teachers of English as a Foreign Language (IATEFL).
IATEFL Young Learners (Children and Teenagers) Special Interest Group (YLSIG) consists of about 400 English Language Teaching professionals around the world who work with learners aged from 3 to 17.
The Young Learners (Children and Teenagers) SIG aims to support its members by providing information on recent developments in English Language education for children and teenagers and by organising networking opportunities for its members.
The YLSIG is led by a committee of volunteers who arrange discussions, organise conferences, produce publications and maintain the network web site.
1. Coordinator: Dennis Newson and Kalyan Chattopadhyay
2. Joint Network coordinator Teens (T): Helen Davies and ffinlo Kilner
3. Network coordinator Young Learners (YL): Lou McLaughlin
4. Network coordinator Very Young Learners (VYL): Charles Goodger
5. Network coordinator Special Educational Needs (SEN): Susan Hillyard
6. C&TS Newsletter Editor: David Valente
7. Online events and website coordinator: Nellie Deutsch
8. Advertising & Sponsorship: Kalyan Chattopadhyay
9. Online Events support: Graham Stanley
10. Online Events support: Christina Giannikas
11. Events support and SEN network support: Gemma Fanning
Have a look at the scheduled activities for this 2014/2015 school year and find those that might be of interest for your own lessons!