Year 2 of Primary School
San Gregorio School.
Last week one of my collegues gave me a big Pumpkin and we decided not only to decorate it for Halloween day. We decided to COOK IT! We cooked Halloween Cream.
- First of all we wrote down the Recipe in our notebooks.
2. Then we needed to check if we had all the ingredients and the materials.
3. Let's follow the recipe. Peel the potatoes and the pumpkin.
4. Chop the pumpkin and the potatoes. And then put everything into the pot.
5. Let's boil it for 1 hour. (Mari Luz, our school cook, helped us with this). And then we had to blend everything with the cheese.
6. Then we set the table (We used the school library for it).
7. We ate it and IT WAS DELICIOUS!!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN FROM
CLASS YEAR 2B OF SAN GREGORIO SCHOOL !!!
I hope you like it and you had found it useful for your lessons.
Javier Ramos Sancha