During a couple of weeks we have been talking about THE EARTH. As a final project for this topic we will create a poster to show everybody some rules we should follow to take care of THE EARTH and THE ATMOSPHERE.
Related Grammar: To express our ideas we need to use:
- I MUST......... (to say things I have to do for The Earth)
- I MUSTN'T ...... (to say thing I don't have to do for The Earth)
- Divide the class into pairs to have a brainstorm about habits to take care or not of The Earth.
- Write down in the blackboard all of these ideas.
- Teacher will give you one of those ideas and with a partner you will write and draw a picture in the worksheet.
- Create the poster with all your classmates.
- Finally you will choose your favourite one and you will write down in your worksheet and draw your own picture. This one will fill away in your portfolios.
The process we will follow to do this activity will be:
Javier Ramos Sancha